When in need of a quality Golden Valley roofing contractor, First Impressions Exteriors is there to do a professional job at the most affordable price. It is very important that you do not sacrifice quality in order to adhere to your budget, which is why we offer some of the finest materials that include:
- Asphalt shingles – This is the most common roofing material with a lifespan of 30 years. There is also a thicker type that lasts up to 50 years, making it more economical.
- Cedar shakes and shingles – The texture is rough and they are durable, but cedar shakes and shingles have an expensive look.
- Shakes – Shakes also come in other synthetic materials, such as steel.
- Metal – Metal roofing is becoming more common because it is affordable and durable.
- Environmentally friendly options – Polymers, sawdust, vinyl, and fiberglass make up some of the more environmentally friendly options, as they are recycled materials.
Making sure you have a quality roof keeps your home protected and allows you to choose a look that suits your taste.
Golden Valley Siding Contractors
Your siding is also an important protector of your home. In addition to the roof, the siding protects the structure itself. In this case, it protects the outer walls by keeping water from getting to them and debris from causing damage. If the siding is damaged, repair is easy. With so many color options available, matching a color is simple so that the entire exterior doesn’t have to be redone. We are a Golden Valley siding contractor that provides customers with affordable options. The siding materials we carry include traditional vinyl, steel and aluminum with different color options and embossed patterns, cement fiber for a “wooden” look, and environmentally friendly options that use recycled materials.
Golden Valley Snow & Ice Dam Removal
When it snows in Minnesota, it can snow a lot and that means you may need a Golden Valley snow & ice dam removal service to keep the weight off of your roof. We use safe methods to remove snow so that your roofing is not damaged. Plus, you do not have to worry about contending with the danger of getting on top of your own roof and removing the snow. We will also remove ice dams, which are the result of abnormal warning on the roof that causes runoff that freezes before it can drain. Water continues to get trapped behind this dam for it to then refreeze. We can remove the ice dam and put preventative measures, such as heat tapes, in place so that you do not have to worry about damaging ice dams in the future.
Whether you are building a new home or business or you need to make changes to an existing structure, First Impressions Exteriors can help you with roofing, siding, gutters, snow and ice dam removal, and more. It is our mission to make sure you are able to have the exterior you want without the high cost. To find out more, call 612-532-2036 to schedule a free estimate.