If your roof has been damaged, you need new gutters, or you simply need a repair, you have access to a highly experienced and dedicated Crystal roofing contractor. First Impressions Exteriors is dedicated to providing customers with the best service, affordable prices, and the best materials. When it comes to you roof, it is imperative that the roofing materials are durable and that they are installed correctly. Here are the materials that we use:
- Asphalt shingles – This is a popular option because of the durability and affordability. Asphalt shingles are known to last for up to 30 years with the new thicker types able to go for 50 years.
- Cedar shakes and shingles – Stylish and more expensive than asphalt, these shingles and shakes are very durable.
- Shakes – Shakes also come in alternative materials, such as steel and a variety of other synthetics.
- Environmentally friendly – There are environmentally friendly options utilizing polymers, sawdust, fiberglass, and vinyl.
- Metal – Metal roofing is frequently used on both commercial and residential properties because of its toughness and the number of colors that metal now comes in.
Crystal Siding Contractors
Siding also comes in a number of different colors across an array of materials. We are a Crystal siding contractor that takes pride in the fact that we can offer our customers a number of options that enable them to achieve the look that they desire. We offer vinyl, aluminum, steel, cement fiber, and environmentally friendly options in the way of recycled metals. We will review with you all of these options. You may be surprised to find that even the metal options come with different style options and cement fiber can give you a wood look without the vulnerabilities of wood.
Crystal Snow & Ice Dam Removal
When winter strikes in Minnesota, it tends to hit hard and that means deep snows and ice dam formation. Properly removing snow from your roof can help preserve it. Over time, the weight of snow can cause a roof to crack or collapse. Removal can prevent this and can also aid in reducing runoff that can create ice dams. However, it does not take much melted snow to form an ice dam and create a problem where water cannot drain from your roof properly. Our Crystal snow & ice dam removal service can help protect your roof from snow and ice dams by removing them and also preventing them.
Exterior maintenance of your home or business is very important. Not only is it important for appearance reasons, but it is also important for the survival of the structure. When you call First Impressions Exteriors, Inc., we will assess the roof, siding, or snow and ice situation that you are facing and give you an estimate prior to beginning work. You can tell us what kind of budget you are working with and we will present you with options that work for you. To get started, call us at 612-532-2036 to schedule your schedule a free estimate or fill out our contact form on this page and an associate from our office will call you back.