Your roof is everything to your home or business, as it is the first line of defense against the weather, the heat, and even the cold. It does take a lot of abuse over time, which is why it is good to have it maintained, repaired when it needs to be, and replaced when it is time. We are an Eagan roofing contractor dedicated to making sure your roof is perfect so that the integrity of the structure is preserved.
As a part of this perfection, we work with a number of high quality materials that you can choose from. We work with your budget and you can choose roofing that fits your style. We offer:
- Asphalt shingles – The traditional shingle type, it is the most affordable with a number of color options and a 30 year life span. There are some varieties that are thicker and can last 50 years.
- Cedar shakes and shingles – Cedar looks great on a roof, although it does cost more than traditional asphalt. Cedar shakes and shingles are also quite durable.
- Shakes – Shakes also come in synthetic materials, such as steel.
- Environmentally friendly options – For those that are concerned about their carbon footprint, there are recycled polymers, vinyl, sawdust, and fiberglass that are quite durable.
- Metal – Homes and businesses benefit from the protection offered by metal and it is affordable.
Eagan Siding Contractors
When in need of a professional Eagan siding contractor, you want someone who is experienced and who offers you a number of siding options so that you can have the look that you desire. E offer a wide range of sidings that can fit your personal taste and your budget. They include traditional vinyl, aluminum and steel that uses high performance coating in different colors, cement fiber that looks like wood, and environmentally friendly options made of recycled materials.
Eagan Snow& Ice Dam Removal
When it comes to the harsh Minnesota winters, a snow storm can easily put down a heavy layer of snow on rooftops. This means the roofs become weighed down. While there is nothing you can do to keep the snow from piling on, you can have it removed through our Eagan snow & ice dam removal service. We ensure the snow is removed carefully so that your roof is not damaged. We also take care of those ice dams that can form along the edge of your roof, trapping water behind them and causing drainage issues that can lead to damage. Once an ice dam is removed, we can find the reason why it formed and fix that reason and can also put preventative measures, such as heat tapes, in place.
It is our passion to provide our customers with a wide array of home exterior services that helps sustain the overall integrity of the structure. Because we work diligently, quickly, and only work with the highest quality materials and professionalism, we have a great number of satisfied clients in Minnesota. To find out what we can do for you, call us at 612-532-2036 to schedule your schedule a free estimate or fill out our contact form and an associate from our office will call you.