When in need of a quality Mahtomedi roofing contractor, First Impressions Exteriors is there to assess, quote, and get the job done right and within a timely manner. We work clean, efficiently, and we use only the best materials when working on your roof, gutters, or other element of your home or business’s exterior.
When working with your roof, we work with a number of materials that can be used to repair existing roofing, put down a brand new roof, or replace your existing roof. Those materials are:
- Asphalt shingles – This is the traditional type of roofing due to its affordability and its average 30 year life span. There are thicker shingles now available that can last up to 50 years.
- Cedar and synthetic shakes – Shakes are durable and they can look fantastic. Cedar is very popular in that they have a very expensive look. However, shakes are now coming in synthetic materials, such as metal.
- Metal – Metal comes in different colors and textures for a unique look on both residential and commercial structures.
- Environmentally friendly – Roofing materials made out of recycled materials are becoming more popular because of durability, affordability, and the reduced carbon footprint. These types of roofing come in fiberglass, sawdust, vinyl, and polymers.
Mahtomedi Siding Contractors
To round out the many services that we offer, we provide high quality sidings. As an experienced Mahtomedi siding contractor, we take pride in the variety that we offer, which includes:
- Vinyl siding – Affordable, available in different colors, and can withstand hard impact. If a panel is broken or damaged, it is easy and affordable to replace.
- Aluminum and steel – Favored because of its durability, there are now different surface patterns available, as well as colors.
- Cement fiber – Cement fiber looks like wood without the vulnerabilities of wood. If you want to have a “natural” look to your roof, this is the way to do it.
- Green options – Recycled metals are commonly used in the more environmentally friendly sidings.
Mahtomedi Snow & Ice Dam Removal
To protect your roof, snow and ice dam removal is very important in that snow removal relieves your roof of the weight of snow and ice dam removal removes and can prevent the ice dams that cause water to backup on the roof, thus resulting in it draining improperly. This can cause water to pool around the foundation and leak into the basement. Ice dams can also be dangerous, as they form at the edge of the roof. Our Mahtomedi snow & ice dam removal service will ensure the safe removal of these winter hazards, find the reason behind ice dams, and can make sure future ice dams are prevented.
First Impressions Exteriors provides a wide range of services to homeowners and business owners to ensure that the exterior of their home or business is sound and looks great. If you need repairs done, windows replaced, or you need a complete remodel, tell us about your vision and we can show you how we can make it a reality. To schedule your schedule a free estimate, call us at 612-532-2036.