Your roof can be damaged and you not even know it, which is why it is a good idea to have it checked out. You may find that your roof is perfectly sound or you may find that it isn’t. If it isn’t, you need a Lake Elmo roofing contractor with the experience to perform repairs quickly and correctly. If your roof needs replaced, First Impressions Exteriors can do that too. We specialize in a number of roofing types so that you can have the type that suits your budget and your taste. We offer you:
- Asphalt shingles – Asphalt shingles are very common throughout Lake Elmo because they are affordable and last up to 30 years. There are thicker types available that last up to 50 years.
- Cedar shingles and shakes – Cedar is the choice of those wanting durability with a more expensive look. Costlier than asphalt, Cedar is quite strong.
- Metal roofing – Commercial and residential properties benefit from the durability and affordability of metal. Metal is also energy efficient.
- Shakes – Shakes can come in other synthetic materials, such as metal.
- Environmentally friendly – Despite being recycled, greener options include recycled polymer, fiberglass, vinyl, and sawdust.
Lake Elmo Siding Contractor
If you wish, you can make your siding coordinate with your roofing thanks to the many material and color options. If you have a look in mind or you have siding that simply needs repaired, it is easy to get the material and color needed to make the match. As a premier Lake Elmo siding contractor, we specialize in vinyl, aluminum and steel, the wood-like cement fiber, and metal sidings using recycled metal. Even the metal varieties come in different colors and embossed surface patterns.
Lake Elmo Snow & Ice Dam Removal
In addition to all of the exterior services we offer, we also provide Lake Elmo snow & ice dam removal so that your roof doesn’t have to bear the weight of snow or the consequences of ice dams. If a roof is allowed to bear the weight of snow, it could crack or collapse. Ice dams can cause melting snow to drain every way except through the gutter, which is the right way. This can cause damage to other areas of the structure and not just the roof. With our help, we can stop ice dams, prevent them, and always make sure your roof does not have to bear the weight of heavy snow.
The exterior of your home or business is very important. It is the first thing that visitors see and it is also in place to protect the integrity of the entire structure. If it is threatened in any way, it is important to rectify the issue as soon as possible so it does not lead to other issues. If you simply want an overhaul of the exterior appearance, you can do that as well and there are many options available to meet your preferences. To learn more about what we can do for you, call us at 612-532-2036 to schedule your schedule a free estimate.