A roof has one primary function and that is to protect the structure that it sits on. It keeps water out of the inside, helps maintain the temperature, and it is built in a way that water runs off into a gutter system that then moves the water away from the foundation of the structure. Every part of the exterior has a very important function and that is why it is a must to use the proper materials installed by an experienced Farmington roofing contractor.
The following are the roofing materials that we offer:
- Asphalt shingles – The most commonly used and affordable option with a lifespan of up to 30 years. There is the option of investing in thicker asphalt shingles with a lifespan of up to 50 years.
- Shakes – Cedar shakes are very popular and they are durable, which is why they are also more expensive. There are also other types of shakes made of steel and synthetic materials.
- Environmentally friendly options – For those individuals wishing to “go green” through greener options, there are vinyl, fiberglass, and polymers that are available.
- Metal roofing – Metal roofing lasts for a very long time, comes in different colors, and also comes in a number of styles so that you can have the look that you wish to have.
We will review the different roofing options with you so that you can see what is available and can use that information to choose the roofing option that works best for you.
Farmington Siding Contractors
Siding protects the outside walls of the structure by giving debris and hail a force to be reckoned with. It also ensures that water runs off the side rather than infiltrates the walls. While it takes a lot of force to damage siding, it does happen. It is also possible for wind storms to blow siding off of a structure, leaving it vulnerable. With our many siding types and color options, we can easily replace practically any missing siding. We also gives those building a new structure or re-siding their home or business plenty of material options to achieve a unique look. The types of siding we offer include:
- Vinyl siding, which is the traditional type of siding, allowing for a great deal of durability and affordability
- Cement fiber, which is a type of siding that looks like hardwood without the cost and the short lifespan of wood
- Aluminum and steel are manufactured in lap styles, but some do have embossed patterns and there are different colors
- If environmentally friendly is what you are looking for, we are a Farmington siding contractor that can make your home “greener” by offering sidings that utilize recycled materials.
We can perform a free estimate so that you can see what options are available to you.
Farmington Snow & Ice Dam Removal
Ice dams are very common during the winter, so we are highly experienced in removing and preventing them. By utilizing our Farmington snow & ice dam removal service, you are able to keep your roof in great shape during the winter. We use the safest techniques to remove snow from your roof and can implement measures that will keep further ice dams from forming on your roof.
Whether you need work done to your roof, your gutters redone, siding replaced, or you are having issues with an ice dam, First Impression Exteriors is here to help you make the exterior of your home or business everything you want it to be. With so many options available, you can make your vision come true. To find out more about how we can help, call us at 612-532-2036 to schedule a free estimate.