When it comes to the need for quality roofing, we have a number of roofing solutions for both commercial and residential properties. They include:
- Metal roofing, which can last for 30 to 60 years and now comes in a variety of styles so that you don’t have just the same old dull metal roof to choose from.
- Ashphalt shingles, which are the most affordable, can last up to 30 years and there are some thicker types that can now last up to 50 years.
- Cedar shakes and shingles have a very rough texture and a sophisticated look, making them more expensive than asphalt, but they do last for a while because of their durability.
- Shakes can come in a number of other materials, such as metal.
- Green roofing options are also offered by your Falcon Heights roofing company in the form of recycled metal and a variety of others.
Falcon Heights Siding Contractors
Siding looks nice and it also protects the exterior walls of the home or business. This protection is important so that the weather does not cause the outer walls to deteriorate or become damaged. Any time any damage exists, water can leak into the walls and cause mold problems, as well as a number of other issues. By ensuring damaged siding is replaced or having all siding replaced with a high quality type that suits your taste, you are protecting the integrity of the structure. The structure is even better protected when the siding is installed by an experienced Falcon Heights siding contractor.
Here are some of the siding types that we offer:
- Vinyl – This is the most affordable type of siding and it can take quite a beating before it ever becomes damaged. There are different color choices, allowing you to choose the look you desire.
- Aluminum and steel – Metal sidings are becoming more popular, especially those that are offering up more environmentally friendly solutions due to the use of recycled metals within them.
- Cement fiber – This type is becoming more popular due to its authentic wood look. It is more expensive, but it can handle humidity and is quite durable/
Falcon Heights Snow & Ice Dam Removal
Ice dam removal is very important in that it can result in significant damage that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. Many individuals cannot afford these repairs and insurance companies may deny claims because they state that ice dams can be prevented. It is true that they can be prevented and we do have techniques that we use to prevent ice dams.
When the issue is due to poor ventilation, our Falcon Heights snow & ice dam removal professionals will make the attic more ventilated and/or use heat tapes to keep runoff from freezing and creating the dam. By taking these preventative measures, you are able to keep your roof from becoming damaged.
When you need a quality roofing contractor with the experience and the prices that you are looking for, First Impressions Exteriors has exactly what you need. We use only the best materials and have many options for our customers to choose from that fit within tight budgets while also allowing for specific preferences. To schedule a free estimate, call 612-532-2036.