Your roofing is very important to your home or business. Without quality roofing, you’d be dealing with leaks and would be having repairs done every time the wind blew. Fortunately, we are an Eden Prairie roofing contractor that is dedicated to making sure the job is done right and with the best materials. That way you can avoid premature repairs or roof replacement and save money.
Here are roofing materials that we work with:
- Asphalt shingles – These are the most common types of shingles due to affordability and their 30 year lifespan. However, we now have thicker shingles that have 50 year life spans, making for an economical choice.
- Cedar shakes and shingles – This roofing material looks great and is more expensive than asphalt shingles, but they are quite durable.
- Shakes – Shakes can come in synthetic materials, such as metal, allowing your roof to have a unique look.
- Green roofing options – There are polymers used in the creation of green roofing materials, as well as vinyl, sawdust, and fiberglass.
- Metal – Commercial and residential properties benefit from metal, as it is affordable, durable, and it comes in different colors.
Eden Prairie Siding Contractors
Whether you need siding for the aesthetic appeal, its functionality, or both, we are a highly experienced Eden Prairie siding contractor that performs a reliable service while using the best and most popular siding types. We offer our customers vinyl siding, aluminum and steel, metal sidings that have recycled metal within them, and cement fiber that looks like authentic wood. We help you achieve the look you need without the high price.
Eden Prairie Snow & Ice Dam Removal
After a heavy snow, it is ideal to have the snow removed from your roof by a qualified Eden prairie snow & ice dam removal service so that it does not weigh it down. Heavy snow can weaken the roof, cause cracks, and even cause a roof to collapse. We use the safest snow removal methods so that your roof is not damaged during the process. We also remove ice dams effectively and can get to the bottom of the issue that is causing them in the first place and fix it or we can use preventative measures, such as heat tapes to ensure ice dams cannot form in the future. Keeping them from forming means that melting snow can drain from the roof properly.
If you need your roof repaired or replaced, storm damage taken care of, new siding, new gutters, or the winter weather is wreaking havoc on your roof, First Impressions Exteriors is here to help you as soon as possible. The moment you notice that something is wrong, we respond quickly and thoroughly inspect the exterior so that you can be given the best possible quote for high quality work. To find out more, call us at 612-532-2036 to schedule your schedule a free estimate.