Every home in Cottage Grove needs a Cottage Grove roofing contractor at some time. This is because roofs have life spans. In other words, they do meet their demise at some point. There are also some rather significant storms that move through Minnesota and these storms can cause hail and wind damage. If a roof has a crack, rainwater or melting snow can enter the crack and make its way into the attic.
No matter the need, you have access to a very experienced contractor that only works with the best materials including:
- Asphalt shingles – The most common and affordable type of roofing material, asphalt shingles can last up to 30 years and comes in a number of colors. There are also thicker shingles available now that can last up to 50 years, making this a good choice for someone who wants durability without the high cost.
- Cedar shingles and shakes – Durable and beautiful, this is a more expensive option than asphalt shingles with a sophisticated look.
- Shakes – Now available in a variety of synthetic materials, including steel.
- Environmentally friendly – There are polymers, fiberglass, vinyl, and sawdust shingles that are available for those that want green roofing options. These are roofing materials that are made of recycled materials, but they are constructed to be very strong.
- Metal – Metal works for both residential and commercial structures, as it is very durable and now available in different colors.
Cottage Grove Siding Contractors
As a Cottage Grove siding contractor, we offer a wide range of siding colors, styles, and designs. Each has varying durability to protect the exterior walls of your home or business and this means different price ranges so that you can achieve a specific look within your budget.
The material types are as follows:
- Vinyl siding, which is the traditional type of siding that is available in different colors and can take quite the beating by the elements.
- Cement fiber looks like wood but it doesn’t behave like it. Instead, cement fiber is much more durable while relaying an expensive look.
- Aluminum and steel doesn’t have to be boring anymore with embossed surface patterns and different colors that have strayed away from the typical dull gray. The high performance coating allows for the different color options.
- Environmentally friendly options are now available with the most common being metal sidings that utilize recycled metal.
Cottage Grove Snow & Ice Dam Removal
Overall, it is very important to us to be able to offer a wide range of services to our customers. If we are going to take care of the installation or repair of your roof, we are also going to implement preventative measures to ensure it doesn’t become damaged in the first place. That is why we offer Cottage Grove snow & ice dam removal services during the winter. Properly removing snow and removing and preventing ice dams means minimizing the risk of damage to your roof, thus saving you a great deal of money.
When in need of roof repairs, replacement, siding, or ice dam and snow removal, First Impressions Exteriors can help you achieve what you need and do so within your budget. We provide our customers with the best possible workmanship, we are fast, and we make sure we implement safety measures in every job that we do. To learn more about how we can help the exterior of your residential or commercial structure, call us at 612-532-2036 to schedule a free consultation or fill out our contact form and someone from our office will call you.