We are a reputable Brooklyn Park roofing contractor providing both residential and commercial roofing services that ensure the integrity of your structure. By having a healthy roof, you do not have to deal so much with leaks and other issues that can cause mold and moisture problems on the interior.
Because we work with both residential and commercial property owners, there are a number of roofing types that we offer. They include:
- Asphalt shingles – This is the traditional roofing type and one that is affordable and can last around 30 years. There are, however, some stronger shingles that are known to last up to 50 years.
- Cedar shakes – While more expensive than asphalt, they are strong and they give great aesthetic appeal. These are used mainly on homes.
- Steel and synthetic shakes – When looking for the unique look of shakes, there are some made of steel and other synthetic materials.
- Environmentally friendly – Synthetics are used to create more environmentally friendly roofing. Polymers and vinyl are just a couple of the material types used.
- Metal – Metal roofing has become popular on both homes and commercial properties, as it is durable and affordable.
We can review your budget with you and help you decide which is best for you.
Brooklyn Park Siding Contractors
Every type of siding has a specific set of qualities. Which you choose depends upon the qualities you are looking for. Fortunately, we are a Brooklyn Park siding contractor that will present you with a number of options so that you can choose what best suits your style. You can choose from traditional vinyl siding, cement fiber, aluminum or steel, and metal siding that consists of recyclable metal. We will show you the color options, price ranges, and help you decide which is best for you.
Brooklyn Park Snow & Ice Dam Removal
The temperatures in Minnesota can drop very fast and this contributes to the formation of ice dams within gutters. When the snow on the roof melts, it has nowhere to go because of the ice, so it backs up or it tries to find another way out through a crack in the roof or the water drains improperly and this means it does not flow away from the home properly. This can result in damage
We can also remove large amounts of snow from your roof so that it is not weighed down and damaged. This also minimizes the amount of snow melt that comes from your roof. Our Brooklyn Park snow & ice dam removal can go hand-in-hand. Most of all, we can find problems with the roof that contributes to ice dams and fix those issues so you do not have to have them removed again and again.
Roof issues; cracked, old, or missing siding, heavy snow on a roof, and ice dams trapping water and ice on a roof are just some of the issues that First Impressions Exteriors, Inc. can help you with. All you have to do is call 612-532-2036 or fill out the contact page on this form and schedule a free consultation where you will learn about the services offered, costs, and what to expect.